Thursday 23 July 2009

Those Was The Day, And The Time Will Never End........

When I'm sneaking around my personal album, I found out a few pix to share with.

These are the memories forever with hubby, poorly hubby was always busy with pix talking. So sometime he is or was not in the pix. I try my best to get one for my diary.

-------------------------------------
2007 Moments

Flown Away to Sabah for a Vac (Dora's Wedding)

Tugu Peringatan Double Six-Simbulan, Kota Kinabalu
-2007's Vac with Abah and Mak

Muzium Melaka Bandar Bersejarah - 2007's Vac with Abah & Mak Sabah

Tugu Negara - 2007's Vac with Abah & Mak Sabah

Muzium Negara - 2007's Vac with Abah & Mak Sabah

-------------------------------------
2008 Moments

Penang (Kenegaraan Puzzle- Jabatan Penerangan Malaysia)- 2008's Family Vac

Marina Cove Vac Lumut Vac 1 - 2008's Family Vac

-------------------------------------
2009 Moments (Part of)

Hari Tentera Darat, Kuala Lumpur - 2009's Family Vac

Lumut Vac 2 : Swiss Garden Lumut - 2009's Family Vac with Abah & Mak Sabah

I guess that, some of 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and a few of our vac in 2007, 2008 and 2009 was not included. Those was the day that never end with Hubby, The Kids, My Beloved Muar Family and My Sabah Family.

Personally, I will include those pixs on the coming sences of "Those Was The Day, And The Time Will Never End.... (Part 2)". Maybe some faces of happinest will be appeared on the part 2 column.

No comments: