Friday 24 July 2009

An Energy Touch...... From CA18761 (My Beloved Hubby)

It was a shock for me that my beloved hubby e-mailed me some pixs to fit in, into my blog. Now, he is a little bit creative. That the thing the touch my heart, about him. From an original pix that has been scanned last year to a creative touch up for this year.

Well that the way he want, and he get it.

Firstly, I wonder how a professional accountant like him do it. But in the end, I ended my curiosity with a small assumption that, these are the thing that he learn either from Wazari or maybe Tawam (Redzuan Md Salleh). Anyway, as long that the friends of him is a purely true friend sudah lah..... Ok... Be Totally Carefully Abang, bucuk.......

Original Pix

Black and White Pix

A Touch Up Pix of Mine
Wassalam........

No comments: