Tuesday 14 July 2009

Hubby (An Accountant) with His New Hobbies

Mmmm..... Gosh.... What did my beloved hubby do the morning?

An Accountant who doing something new for his life. Sitting at his laptop doing that I called it a excellence/good job for his personal hobby. Mmm.... forgot to mention that his doing some editing to all the picture that his taken. It was so cute actually when he is done his work.

I guess it was a new hobby for his life, and maybe good for money (in the future, I'll hope).

Ever since he know a few newspaperman (Dahlan Ma'amor-ex TV3 Man), Jabatan Penerangan Malaysia photo shooter (Tawam & Amir), Tengku Marwan (The Sport Freelance Photographer) and Professional photographer (ie; wazari), he has changed.

I'm not talking to much... just look at the picture that he took. Awesome......... quite sharp. I love you, Hubby. May The Force Be With You. Ohhh Abang, I'm always back you up.

Mmmm... He mentioned to me that the first pix was titled "Senja Merah", The Accountant's Life (Second Pict), Seek and Hide(Third Pict) and Thinking with Skateboard (Fourth Pict).

No comments: